- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ingrini collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ingrini with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Through submission of a contact form.
How will we use your data?
Ingrini collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Ingrini will not share your data with any other partner or company.
When Ingrini processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Ingrini securely stores your data securely on our hosting service provider’s servers.
Ingrini will keep your contact details related to orders until your profile has been deleted. Ingrini will delete contact form submission data after a period of 3 months.
Ingrini would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you agree to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ingrini from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Ingrini.
What are your data protection rights?
Ingrini would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ingrini for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ingrini correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ingrini to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ingrini erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ingrini restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ingrini’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ingrini transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ingrini uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ingrini uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, devices, and IP address. Ingrini sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ingrini has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office: